Stayed here for 4 nights June 26 thru 30th. Place was very clean. Rooms were updated. Plenty of sun and shade areas to hang out. Nicely landscaped. We were with with family for a wedding on Sat. Good place for children, young adults and older people. I think it was filled on Friday and Saturday but it didn't feel like it. Rooms are spread out. Centrally located in Chatham. 1 mile to beautiful beaches or downtown Chatham. Owner was friendly and present and walked around answering questions and making sure guests were satisfied. A good value for Chatham. Would definitely go back. Jim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chatham Motel provides you with the opportunity to enjoy a Chatham vacation in an atmosphere of beauty and quaintness that you expect from a small fishing village on Cape Cod. Here, away from the busy in-town activity, you are surrounded by colorful gardens and landscaped grounds. The Chatham Motel is within 1.5 miles to local restaurants, beaches, bike trails, and the downtown shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Chatham Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatham Hotel Chatham
- The Chatham Motel Cape Cod, MA