“Terrific motel”
Review of The Chatham Motel

The Chatham Motel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Chatham
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great value for the money. Celeste was incredibly friendly and helpful, giving great directions and suggestions for places to go in town. Room was clean and quiet. Bathroom fully updated with terrific shower. Pool looked great but we just did not have time to try it. Convenient to town. Would gladly return.

1  Thank Merokean

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms were immaculate! Ideal location which is a perfect distance to town or any of the surrounding areas. Jennifer is very helpful! The pool was very clean and my daughter loved the swings and bouncing raccoon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Chatham motel was a great fine. The room was spacious and very clean. Both Kevin and Celeste are wonderful! They are very helpful and have a wealth of information. Be sure to ask them about where to go and where to eat. Very friendly place. When I go back to the Cape I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The Superior Room was exceptional
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doreen D
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Cape Cod can be tough when traveling with children so we were lucky to find the Chatham Motel. The room was spacious and the beds were quite comfortable. The manager is a one man show checking you in at night and checking you out in the morning. He was a nice man who was really helpful with everything. The only critique I have is the towels. A little small for my taste but not a huge issue. Affordable and close to town. Chatham is in the center of Cape Cod so a quick jump to P'Town for the day. We also hit Wellfleet for oysters and Ipswitch for clams. Close to them all. A do not miss is the Chatham Fish Pier. Lots of action at lunchtime. Fun to watch the boats come in and watch the seals hoping for scraps. The clam chowder was the best I had during our two week trip to New England. YUMMY!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our time there!

Room Tip: Spend the extra $10 for the Superior rooms. The room was HUGE!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank misskay6367
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I'm not usually a fan of motels, so I wasn't expecting much, however I became excited the moment I pulled into the parking lot. What an adorable place! The grounds were immaculate and very scenic. The room was spotless and it seemed like I was the first person to ever stay in it! The bathroom was nicer than the one I stayed in at the Hilton Garden Inn. I loved the fact that it had a FULL kitchen complete with an oven, stove top, refrigerator and full sized sink. There was also a small supply of plates, pots, etc. I couldn't believe it! The color scheme of the room was perfect -- it felt so peaceful. I live in a small studio apartment in Manhattan and instantly wished I could call this motel home-- it was that nice!!! Moreover the staff was very friendly and helpful. I can't say enough great things about this place! Go!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank x-GO
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I loved this little motel. The setting in the woods and the flower boxes reduced the 60s motel style and made it feel relaxing and warm. The pool looked fun. Parking right in front of the room is a plus. The bathroom was brand new with great tub and this was the best part for me. I didn't really mind the olds style tv bit i would have thought that for 155 dollars they could provide a coffee machine in the room. To hey a coffee it is necessary to go to the office which required dressing before coffee. The on shoe manager was great and friendly. I love the wood setting just a few miles out of town on the main road. Using gps got is there fine. Softer pillows would be nice but few places are perfect. We enjoyed por one night. We would go back especially on a special. 170 with tax is high for us but it is cape cod!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Second time here and will come back again.first in the spring for the stripers migration, delighted to have ample space for all our fly fishing gear, the hose outside the hotel was a great addition for washing of our gear.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chanan C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chatham
Chatham Inn At 359 Main
Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa
Chatham Tides
Chatham Tides
#1 of 1 in South Chatham

Been to The Chatham Motel? Share your experiences!