“Bow Roof house- a unique find in Chatham”
Review of Bow Roof House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chatham
Bow Roof House
Ranked #7 of 9 Chatham B&B and Inns
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Bow Roof house- a unique find in Chatham”
Reviewed 27 January 2011

My husband and I love vacationing in Chatham every year. We have researched many B&B's and never found a price as good as at the Bow Roof- for less than $100/night you have a clean room, private bath and a small breakfast in the morning. The Bow Roof is located close to the center of town and is a short walk from great restaurants. Considering we spend the majority of our vacation at the beach and not in the room, we don't mind that there is no TV or AC- it's definitely a rustic stay but quaint and meets our needs. Vera is an interesting host but is accommodating and respects our space. The small breakfast takes a while for her to serve but we are on vacation and never in a rush- for $100/night- we have no complaints!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank leah_hatton

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
washington DC
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I'm shocked that this property hasn't been reviewed yet. I found out about it on another website and am so thankful that I did!

The Bow Roof House is located very conveniently in Chatham - a 5 to 7 minute walk to the center of town with all the cute shops, galleries, and restaurants. The house is very old, built several hundred years ago, but is very charming and comfortable. Sure, some things could use a bit of updating perhaps, but I thought things were just fine. Breakfast consisted of bread, butter, and cheese and preserves, fruit, juice, coffee and tea. As Vera, the owner stated, its really just to get you started. OveraIl, I believe this is probably the best deal you can get so close to Chatham. I paid $100 for a room with a private bath - an incredible deal. I really hope that more people check out this property and post reveiws soon!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo