“Really fresh fish”

Cuisines: Seafood
London, United Kingdom
“Really fresh fish”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Really fresh fish and tasty fries. Came with tartare sauce, coleslaw and ketchup. Plastic cutlery also supplied. Large portions but manageable if you're hungry enough.

• Visited September 2013

“Wow! The best fish I have ever had!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Tried it because of all the great reviews - and u were right. My husband and I ordered clam chowder and fish and chips. The clam chowder was excellent. Good base and lots of clams. The fish - the best I have ever eaten. The fish portion was enormous we could not even finish it. The fish was moist and sweet and truly delicious. If they were open right now I would go again!! Don't miss it!! The best part was that it was $15

1 Thank Shesfromboston
NYC
“Watched Santa come in on a Coast Guard boat”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

and had chowder and lobster bisque from the fish market. The flavors were great! Sat right there at a picnic table and ate it.

Visited December 2013
new york, ny
“Yum!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Delicious! We had the fishermans platter which was seriously enough for 3 people. Lobster roll large and scrumptious. I didn't know it was takeout only, but that ended up making it even more fun.

Visited November 2013
northern virginia
“The best Scallops I've ever had!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Fun experience! Order inside, and ate outside on a beautiful Indian Summer day. Like I said, the best scallops I've ever eaten. Plus, we watched seals!
Loved It!