We just spent five days on the Cape and were very pleased that we chose Pleasant Bay Village as our base camp. My husband and I had a "deluxe" room (queen bed, private deck with two lounge chairs) and we found the room clean, comfortable, and very tastefully appointed. The bathroom had all that is expected these days -- a shower head that can pulse, hair dryer, and so on -- but as a woman of a certain age, I was very happy to discover an electric/lighted magnified mirror in the bathroom. The pool is also a very well-done feature -- it is heated and, like Goldilocks, it was not too hot, not too cold, but just right! The grounds are absolutely lovely and help you to feel relaxed just by looking at all the little waterfalls and birdbaths and rock gardens. We will return to Pleasant Bay Village and will recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, Cape Cod, MA
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham