We stayed for Saturday and Sunday, June 1st and 2nd. The room was great as are the grounds. It is a special place with unusual plants and sculptures. We have stayed here two times prior to this over the past 5 years and found it to be a treat. The staff is wonderful, the breakfasts are delicious, the pool is beautiful.
It had first been recommended to us as a potential place to stay for a destination wedding. A number of wedding guest stayed at that time and they all enjoyed it as well.
We will return to the Pleasant Bay Village Resort in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, Cape Cod, MA
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham