I made a reservation without much thought as my niece was staying there and we were visiting. I was so surprised by the wonderful art and the gorgeous grounds so beautifully planted with specimen trees. The front desk was so accommodating and followed up with us on a request we had made the day we arrived. The pool is lovely; the hot tub divine. The rooms were very nice. The only thing I didn't care for is the lighting in the bathroom--it felt like an interrogation room. But definitely a place to stay on the Cape. It's a world of its own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, Cape Cod, MA
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham