We stayed 4 days at Pleasant Bay Village in August 2014. The staff is very welcoming and nice, always here to give good advice and to help. The hotel is ideally situated between Chatham and Orleans. The pool is great and the garden of the hotel very very nice as well. Our room was big and was clean, a bit dark because of all the trees in front of the door but we were nevertheless very pleased with our choice. If we go back to Cape Cod one day, we will go back to Pleasant Bay village no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, Cape Cod, MA
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham