No matter what other activities we enjoy in any given summer, we make it a point to spend a week at Pleasant Bay Village. For us, it continues to be the perfect Cape Cod summer experience. We started our association with this little resort in 1991 when the two of us spent four nights there. As the summers passed, we lengthened our stay and added family members. We've just concluded a week's stay, joined by our children, grandchildren, and in-laws.
The variety of accommodations perfectly suits the needs of each group of us -- lovely, well-equipped motel rooms, with refrigerator, modern bath and private deck; spacious efficiencies with state-of-the-art kitchens and baths; and large, and large, two-bedroom suites, beautifully furnished, complete with modern kitchen, dining room, private deck, and two modern baths.
The grounds are breathtakingly beautiful, the service is excellent and the management and staff helpful, efficient, and friendly. For us, the centerpiece of each summer's stay is the large, heated swimming pool. Our group spends hours here, swimming and enjoying poolside food service and the adjoining hot tub.
Pleasant Bay Village never stops adding improvements and each year, we find wonderful surprises, sometimes relating to the physical plant, such as the popular hot tub and expanded dining room; sometimes creative/artistic additions, such as new art work and small, whimsical sculpted 'creatures' which one comes upon, both indoors and out. Everything about the place reflects quiet good taste.
Pleasant Bay Village is in a central position on the Cape and our group, three generations strong, has enjoyed, neighboring beaches, shopping, fine dining, museums, summer theater and concerts and some memorable whale watches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, Cape Cod, MA
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham