I LOVE Trip Advisor, when you really know the review is authentic. Given that the Cape has so many "motels", that by their very nature are not 5 star resorts, it is very difficult to make a choice. With PBV, we made the right choice. Yes it is a motel, but a very wonderful hotel. You need to go here knowing just what you will get, and then you will be delighted. The managment was so nice, but not at all overbearing, as so many other reviews for other hotels on the cape indicate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, Cape Cod, MA
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham