“Excellent”

Chatham Kayak Company - Guided Tours
Genève ,suisse
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

This two day I go with my family in the Chatham kayak company the first time we rent a boat and John came with us and show us the best place of the seals so much seals and when we said we wanted trop tard rent a boat I said" kann we see one seals" and we so so much
And the second day we rent kayak and it's good and beautiful!!!!!!
Flavia

Visited September 2013

“Outstanding Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

John at the Chatham Kayak Company was extremely accommodating and went out his way to make our experience special. We rented kayaks one morning and a power boat the next day. He is extremely knowledgable. He took the time to make sure our family was comfortable and he also took some extra time to cater to our special needs daughter. It was much appreciated. Simply a great place.

Visited August 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“great place to borrow a boat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

John is full of stories living and working on the sea for 60 years! Only $20/hr to rent a kayak and paddle down the Oyster River to harbor or pond. Fantastic service - will be returning!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sheryl M M
cleveland ohio, USA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Kayak Expert and Guide to Water Sports and life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife the novice kayaker had a great time, and John made her very comfortable getting set and started. Many kayaks to choose and a great location to launch. Cash or credit accepted.

This activity is for anyone with an arm to paddle. Go for it!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank adkmts46er
Newton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“More than just kayaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

I've now used Chatham Kayak Company twice - once to try out Stand Up Paddling (which was great fun and good exercise!) and once to use a double kayak (my tall husband and I finally found a sport we can do together!). Both times, John McGrath was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and entertaining.

There are a few things that make this place stand out: 1) it's not a crazy busy touristy outfit or area. 2) John's been at this spot for years and knows everything and everyone. You can get an animated history lesson if you want a wider perspective on your travels. 3) You have all kinds of options for rentals - paddleboards, single kayaks, double kayaks, more. John can help you with everything and can take you on guided tours as well.

All in all, I would recommend Chatham Kayak Company for ease, entertainment, price, location, options and an off-the-beaten path fun activity. I'll go again.

Visited September 2012