“Delicious”

Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Chatham
Price range: US$28 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Delicious”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My husband and I came here for lunch (no reservations required, but you have to get there early) and had the clambake and the salmon and YUM!!! Amazing! I would definitely come back. It's fresh, delightful, unpretentious New England Seafood at its best.

Visited August 2014

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Best Restaurant on Cape!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

As a long-time Cape Cod summer restaurant, I feel confident saying this has got to be the best restaurant on the Cape. The food is exceptional and the portions are very generous! The service has also been perfect every time. This is our favorite place!

• Visited July 2014
IL
“YUM”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I ordered a dinner sized portion of the Portuguese Mussels. There are so many, but it was so delicious I ate them all and didn't share! Make sure you use the bread to get every last drop!

Visited August 2014
Scotland
“A definite must on Cape Cod!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We ate at the Impudent Oyster during our recent stay in Chatham. Tables were fully booked but we didn't have to wait too long for a seat at the bar, where food is also served. Extensive and creative menu -lots of daily specials. I had halibut with a macadamia nut dressing/light sauce with lovely salad and fruit on the side. I can honestly say it is the best meal that I have eaten. My husband had scallops with salad, avocado and kind of guacamole/salsa dressing, which was also delicious. Best restaurant of our vacation. Don't miss it if you're in the Chatham area!

• Visited August 2014
Longwood, Florida
“Chatham classic”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent small, local restaurant off of Main Street, Chatham. Oysters are the signature and the Oysters Austin with lump crabmeat was amazing as was their Oysters Rockefeller which had the usual spinach but was topped with lobster!! The bouillabaisse was one of the best I have ever had.It was loaded with oysters, muscles, clams, lobster, fish with an amazing stock! Deserts were also great! Would definitely return!

• Visited August 2014