“Cute outdoor garden seating and lobster benedict!!!!!”
Review of Captain's Table

Captain's Table
Ranked #22 of 68 Restaurants in Chatham
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Captain's Table is one of the last family owned restaurants on Chatham Main Street, serving fresh, local seafood and an array of specialties within a classic New England style menu. We offer a casual dining experience by our attentive staff, including service to our outside patio area. If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere where the food speaks for itself, we would love to come in and visit!
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Cute outdoor garden seating and lobster benedict!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Well that says it all. This is a small little restaurant in downtown Chatham (on Main St.) with a cute little outdoor seating area. I think i must be lucky, but I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an outdoor table, and it really is nice to sit out there. It's very shady and private. Apart from that, all I can say is: LOBSTER BENEDICT. It is decadent as heck. It isn't always on the menu -- I think first had it as a Sunday brunch special, but it was divine -- I asked for it again one day in desperation, even though it wasn't on the menu, and they made it for me!!! They are so nice and accommodating here, and the food is delicious. If they won't make you an impromptu lobster benedict, try the lobster omelette -- I've tried that, too, and it was great.

• Visited August 2013

London
“Friendly clean and fresh seafood biased”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We came in without a reservation - staff were friendly and welcoming - they found us a table despite it being late. The food was clean, fresh and high quality - if relatively unfussy and simple.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank JonathanKlein
Marco Island, Florida
“Great outside dining reakfast”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

A perfect get away from our overpriced breakfast buffet at Chatham Bars Inn. Fantastic service and the food was exactly as we had ordered it - delicious!!

Scarsdale, New York
“Great lunch with emphasis on the lobster”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We had a great lunch here our firstbday in Chatham. We wandered in without any idea of whatbtonexpect. The outside tables were all filled but we were seated quickly inside. Service started a little slow but improved as we had our water refilled and were well taken care of. I had the lobster sandwich with Swiss cheese and onions which was excelllent. My daughter had the lobster roll which was perfect with very little mayo or dressing and large pieces of lobster. My husband had the lobster burrito which was made with eggs and was on the Sunday brunch menu. There were so many choices we had a hard item picking but really enjoyed these choices. Perfect lunch and very enjoyable.

Culpeper, VA
“Service Lacking”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Three of us went to dinner. We wanted to sit outside but there was no room. Our waitress was a nice young lady but she left us sitting with empty glasses for quite some time. We had to ask for refills of our respective beverages. She took the order and the food was fine. Nothing special. I had the seafood platter. My significant other had a chicken sandwich, which she said was very good. Our other party had fried shrimp, which was OK. I would go back but the waitress needs to pay better attention to the needs of her customers.