“Very good food, very little room”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pisces Restaurant

Pisces Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jamestown, North Carolina, United States
“Very good food, very little room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I made reservations to eat a Pisces which is a must seeing it is extremely small inside. We ended up eating at the bar (which only has 6 stools) because there just so happened to be 2 stools available. Once we saw how tight the dining area was, we opted for the bar. The food was very good and the bartender had a great personality.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Lori B

Chatham, New Jersey
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

The food is good, but not great. I think they need to update the menu. It has been the same for many, many years. Change it up, get creative! The place and the food are getting tired. A fresh coat of paint wouldn't hurt. I just can't believe the prices for what you are eating. I ordered the shrimp app and I got 3 small shrimp- I make larger better prepared shrimp at home. The flounder special my husband had was paper thin, he did love it, said it was good.
The prices are way too high for what you get.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank phoebe24
Fairway, Kansas
“One of the good ones!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

we were referred to Pisces by our Inn keepers and they did not steer us wrong! They suggested we eat here as it is always great food and service with few complaints......they were right! We had to wait a bit for our reserved table, but once we were seated, it was a very pleasant experience! We noticed that folks walked around and chatted with others so we knew that this was a local favorite and people eating at the bar seemed to know each other. Even though it was our first time there, we truly liked the feel and loved the quality of the food! Our waitress was a bit hurried to begin with but did slow down and converse with us a bit more, eventually. I do not think there was one item on the menu I would not have been happy ordering- it all sounded fabulous!

All in all, it was a delightful place to dine and I would definitely put it on your list while in Chatham or nearby. It is located a bit west of downtown Chatham, and we were staying a bit north of downtown, but like all things on the Cape, you can always find a road cutting through somewhere and it was a breeze making our way back up north!

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent food and vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My girlfriend and I went here on a Saturday night with a few friends. The place was bustling! We were seated immediately upon arrival (8:30 p.m. reservation) and drinks were ordered and delivered quickly. My girlfriend and I split the "arugula and beet salad," which was tasty. I ordered the "fresh local codfish," which was one of the best codfish meals I have ever had. It was cooked to perfection and the cornmeal crust was not too heavy. The caper aioli is a delicious compliment to the fish. She had the risotto with scallops on top, which was not on the menu, but they happily accommodated. She loved it. It is a small space and when packed (which I'm guessing it generally is during the summer), it can be a little loud. But, what decent restaurant isn't on the Cape during the summers?! The energy was fun. The price tag for the 2 of us was about $160 (including a few drinks), so not too bad. A great meal!

2 Thank cramsay1992
Colorado
“Cute Little Find!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We dined here over the July 4th long weekend for dinner. It was about a 10 - 15 minute drive out of downtown Chatham (located in South Chatham) Very cute little house, small but busy little front bar, excellent service. We ended up meeting and chatting with both tables beside us (both locals) who were over the top kind. The food was excellent, we shared a bunch of small plates, I really enjoyed the sautéed calamari. Would recommend as one of top 5 restaurants in Chatham alongside Vers, Impundent Oyster and Chatham Bars Inn. Some said tables are really close together and the restaurant was too noisy.....I didn't find either of these things to be true.