“Great chowder!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was very good as were the menu selections. The New England Clam Chowder was fantastastic! Everyone in my party enjoyed their meal. Nice atmosphere too. It's located about a block from the stores/shops section of town, which makes parking a lot easier on days when Chatham is bustling with people. It's a small place with not much seating so if you go during a busy time, I'm guessing you'll have to wait.

1  Thank RimRock8

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We ate outside, i ordered a simple garden salad at a very simple price. It was good. Nice place. Service was fast.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a very small bar/ restaurant with some outdoor seating as well. It was very charming. Nice bartender and waitress. I upgraded to the onion rings with my turkey burger; they were delicious. I ordered the "Fire and Ice" turkey burger. The "fire" was the cheese and it was really too spicy for me. But this place is adorable and I'd go back for sure.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Just dined at the Nun late afternoon today. We sat on the patio and the weather was perfect. They always have a great local beer selection on tap and the service was friendly, as usual. The pulled pork and fish tacos were very good. I must say that I was very disappointed with the fried oysters tho. I estimate that half did not actually have oysters inside. The coleslaw was ok and regular french fries were decent. But I wish they had sweet potato fries. The reason for the 3 stars is mostly based on the fried oysters. As a year round local, I was disappointed.
I do love that they carry Wachusett Beer tho!! I will have to try their new location in Dennis.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

this was a great place to stop for lunch on our first full day in Chatham. The staff was very accommodating to our 2-year old grandson and we enjoyed dining outside on the patio. The fish tacos were very good and my son in law exclaimed his fish sandwich delicious as well. My husband and daughter had burgers that were quite good too. A great casual place with good fare.