“Great pizza, ok grinders.”

New England Pizza House
Ranked #43 of 68 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Their pizza is very good, the salad with homemade Greek dressing is nice, grinders are kind of skimpy.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

As a pizza snob I was not expecting much. I actually decided on this place because it delivered. Greek style pizza by the way. it was good. If you order a large round you get 14 inches, square 18 inches, go figure. Anyway quality was there considering the area. I would eat their pizza again. We heard about a place called Carmines and as luck would have it we walked by there later in the night. After looking at the pizza slices people walked out with we were very happy we had ordered New England Pizza.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We tried New England Pizza for the first time this year. Although they offer delivery we picked our pizza up. It was very good. My preference in pizza is a lot of cheese and not to much sauce & that is exactly what the pizza was. The crust was thin and good, more greek tasting than italian. This is on our list for next year.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

My family has been enjoying pizza from this wonderful, local pizza restaurant for over 25 years. The same hospitable family remains in place, offering what we think is the best pizza on the Cape. The crust is crisp and yeasty, and the sauce very tasty, not the bland red sauce so many pizza restaurants offer. Toppings are generous, too. We always do takeout now, but back-in-the-day, when he was a little fellow, our son enjoyed eating there. Friends who visit the Cape love our pizza dinners, so we make it a staple offering at our house and combine the pizza with a homemade salad. We have tried lots of pizza places on the Cape, and this is our favorite.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Can't beat the neighborhood pizza joint. And in my opinion, the best joints have the word "house" in the name. The kicker for me is the homemade Greek dressing they sell by the bottle. I wish they could sell it in grocery stores. Definitely a family favorite.

1  Thank jshaw1527