“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The food here is just amazing. A bit pricey, but expected for the location. Some of the best flavor combinations and inventive dishes. We've only been here once, but hope to go back soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We vacation on the Cape several times a year and a dinner out at Vining's Bistro is at the top of my favorite things to do every time! The food is interesting and different yet has old standbys that I love as well. The owner and staff is friendly and reliable. I love catching a BoSox game in the bar after the dinner.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had eaten many times at the old Vining Bistro when it was upstairs, and just tried their new incarnation as Bistro on Main. The food was as good as ever. We enjoyed eating outside on their patio and the scallops and grouper were both wonderful.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch, sat at the bar so glad we did, because the bartender was very nice and helpful. I ordered a small Caesar salad, and mussels done in white wine, and onions. Wow they were big yet tender. My husband ate his meal and helped finish my mussels since there was more than enough for two.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Bistro on Main has an innovative and excellent chef. Tim O'Brien, the chef, is from California and has had extensive experience with many types of cooking and it shows. His menu is packed with flavor and freshness. The jerk chicken appetizer is outstanding! Having lived in Jamaica I can attest that this is the real deal in jerk preparation. Fresh mango and avocado add flavor and coolness to this spicy and delicious appetizer. Service was attentive and the staff welcoming and prices are reasonable. Would strongly recommend!