“What a Gem!”
Review of Vers - CLOSED

Vers
Price range: US$5 - US$32
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Raleigh, North Carolina
“What a Gem!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went here for my sister bachelorette party. It was so nice in intimate (Definitely make reservations! It's very small). The food was excellent and the waiter was respectful and funny!
It may be a bit pricey, but SO worth it! Get the Truth or Dare dessert ;)

Not only was the food and service amazing but the head chef even came out and congratulated my sister!

Highly recommend this restaurant!

Wilmington, Vermont
“Lights, Action, Food!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This little sophisticated cafe has it all. Great service, creative plating, food that you'll remember. I love opportunity to have an appetizer before a film, and dinner afterward right "on location".

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've been lucky to have visited some of the top NYC restaurants, and this meal rivaled all of them hands down! The wait staff was extremely friendly and the food was beautifully presented and delicious. The prices were also very reasonable given the quality of the meal.

New York City, New York
“Exquisite dining in Chatham”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We dined at Vers based on reviews I read on Trip Advisor, all of the wonderful reviews are true! You MUST make reservations as the restaurant is very small. The menu selections are unique and delicious, each dish coming out of the kitchen is a work of art. Unfortunately we were so stuffed after dining that we opted for the amazing home made ice cream for dessert (because who doesn't have room for ice cream). The table next to us ordered the "truth or dare" dessert, you must do this when you go. Their table was covered with a huge rubber placemat and an array of flavors and dessert was laid out over the entire table. It was the most unique display I have ever seen, and according to them as tasty as it was beautiful. Next time we will save the room for the surprise!!!!

• Visited November 2013
upstate ny
“Lives up to reviews”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had had burgers and ice cream at various times in the cafe but this was our first dinner. Service was perfect; dInner was wonderful. My appetizer was steak tartare...served with charred tomatoes, fried capers, good mustard and wonderfully crispy herbed toasts. My husband enjoyed his beautiful and delicious salad with gorgeous edible flowers and beets in several forms. Entrees were green market risotto with peas and fava beans and Gouda cheese and a steak. Both were excellent. My husband couldnt be talked into the truth or dare dessert that I really wanted so he had the chocolate extravaganza and I loved the herbs and flowers. My only complaint was a lack of commentary when the dishes were delivered. I would have love a little more explanation.