We spent 4 nights at the Carriage House Inn. Val & Jim Mellett were excellent hosts giving great suggestions on places to visit and eat. Accomodation to a high standard. Plenty of places to visit with a lot of interesting small shops etc to explore.
You will have to drive to most places to eat in the evening.
Large breakfast included kept us going generally until our evening meal.
Very friendly & welcoming. We would visit again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA