Well what can we say ?. We arrived on the Cape for a few days rest and relaxation and the location, standard of the inn and service did not disappoint us. Both Jim and Val put themselves out to enhance your trip but do it in a very sutble way as not to intrude on any pre-made plans that you may have. From the moment we checked in, Big Jim walks you through the facilities and answers any questions you may have with great enthusiasm. As we were out of season (best time in our opinion, as you can drive and visit places without hassle), there was no probs with booking restuarants but recomendation from the proprieters are very welcome. We tried them all and not a bad meal had !! The breakfasts were huge and the diet went out of the window all homemade and 1st class in the taste department. We will visit the Cape again and The Carrage Inn will be where we will stay, hopefully in the near future. If you want to stay in a lifeless hotel where once you get the room key the next interaction from the staff is at check-out then this inn IS NOT FOR YOU, but if you want to experience good old fashioned homely service and the best that the good old USA can offer, then COME ON DOWN and visit, its worth every penny. As we mentioned, "we arrived as guests and left as friends". PS, dont mention the coffee !
Paul and Jan, London England.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fodor's 2018 Award for Top 4 Adult Inn on Cape! Chef-owned, our newly refurbished historic and romantic B&B is ideally located in Cape Cod’s premier vacation destination, Chatham, Massachusetts. Our Inn is at the top of the dramatic Shore Road Loop, less than a mile from the vibrant Village center. We are a short stroll to the iconic Chatham Fish Pier and the nearest sandy shore landings. The Carriage House Inn, formerly the Captain Isaac H. Loveland Homestead (c.1850), has been beautifully transformed blending spacious manicured grounds, period antique furnishings, graceful interiors, beautiful modern guestrooms with private baths, and personalized concierge services to ensure an exceptional visit to the Cape. Enjoy the wonderfully detailed rooms in the main house with sun decks and easy access to the lovely period furnished dining room and living room, or relax in the large carriage house rooms beside your fireplace and enjoy the classic Adirondack chairs in your private garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA