We stayed in one of the Carriage House rooms for a few days and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Jim and Val really made us feel very welcome, with great food and good advice on things to do locally. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fodor's 2018 Award for Top 4 Adult Inn on Cape! Chef-owned, our newly refurbished historic and romantic B&B is ideally located in Cape Cod’s premier vacation destination, Chatham, Massachusetts. Our Inn is at the top of the dramatic Shore Road Loop, less than a mile from the vibrant Village center. We are a short stroll to the iconic Chatham Fish Pier and the nearest sandy shore landings. The Carriage House Inn, formerly the Captain Isaac H. Loveland Homestead (c.1850), has been beautifully transformed blending spacious manicured grounds, period antique furnishings, graceful interiors, beautiful modern guestrooms with private baths, and personalized concierge services to ensure an exceptional visit to the Cape. Enjoy the wonderfully detailed rooms in the main house with sun decks and easy access to the lovely period furnished dining room and living room, or relax in the large carriage house rooms beside your fireplace and enjoy the classic Adirondack chairs in your private garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA