We thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay at the Carriage House Inn. Jim welcomed us at the door when we arrived and was so friendly. He spent time giving us advice, recommendations and directions for local restaurants, places to visit and much more. He then showed us around the Inn and brought us to our room. There is a spacious, warm and inviting common area, and they provide home baked cookies every afternoon. Our room (#4) was immaculately clean and very comfortable, with a gas fireplace we enjoyed using on the chilly evenings. Val's breakfasts were wonderful, especially her homemade scones--she's a great cook!
Thank you Jim & Val--you are the best! You are by far the most fantastic, warm, friendly and attentive innkeepers we have stayed with. We definitely recommend this B&B and look forward to returning. Dan & Ellen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA