My husband and I stayed at the Carraige House this past summer. Jim and Val were so kind. The room was lovely and comfortable. The bed had soft sheets. The matress was excellent and the bathroom was spacious and clean! We could not have been more pleased with Jim's advice about where to go and what to see. Each day we had somethinng new for breakfast. Each breakfast was delicious! We also loved the location of the Carriage House. It was asy to get to all the activities!
Paul and Jennifer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly refurbished historic and romantic B&B is ideally located in Cape Cod’s premier vacation destination, Chatham, Massachusetts. Our Inn is at the top of the dramatic Shore Road Loop, less than a mile from the vibrant Village center. We are a short stroll to the iconic Chatham Fish Pier and the nearest sandy shore landings. The Carriage House Inn, formerly the Captain Isaac Loveland Homestead (c.1850), has been beautifully transformed blending spacious manicured grounds, period antique furnishings, graceful interiors, well appointed guestrooms with private baths, and personalized concierge services to ensure an exceptional visit to the Cape. Enjoy the wonderfully detailed rooms in the main house with sun decks and easy access to the lovely period furnished dining room and living room, or relax in the large carriage house rooms beside your fireplace and enjoy the classic Adirondack chairs in your private garden. Our signature amenity features rustic gourmet breakfasts and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA