Unfortunately, we did not enjoy our stay at this bed and breakfast. To be fair, the innkeepers seem to have a loyal following. However, when we pay premium prices we expect something in return, such as luxury linens, a super clean room, premium coffee and tea, amazing views, and/or soaps that make you want linger in the shower a little longer. If you don't care about being pampered on vacation and are willing to pay a premium for Folgers and premixed cookies, this would be fine, but we expected more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA