Whenever I go to Chatham I stay at the Carriage House Inn. Val and Jim are the quintessential host and hostess and make me feel welcome the minute I arrive from my long journey from the North Fork of Long Island. The ambiance of the Inn is so very comfortable and Jim's homemade chocolate cookies are the best. Val's breakfasts are culinary masterpieces. The location is perfect for a walk down to the fish pier in the early Cape Cod morning. I can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA