My husband and I stayed here over St. Patrick's Day weekend and I can not say enough things about this wonderful place. My parents gave us a gift card to this bed and breakfast because they had stayed here years ago and also enjoyed it. My husband and I choose to stay in one of the rooms with a gas fireplace. There are three rooms with fireplaces that are separate from the main house. I believe the room we were in was Room 5.
Upon checking in, we were greeted by Jim, who owes the Inn with his wife Val. Jim was very helpful and sat down with us to tell us about attractions in the area, where to go to eat, and even where to get free samples of fudge He showed us how the main house has a fireplace, a large DVD collection, menus from local restaurants, and a fridge stocked with water and soda. He then brought us to our room. The first thing I notice about a place is how clean it is. This place was spotless! The bathrooms were very clean and had a good supply of toiletries (I loved the make-up remover wipes!)the bed sheets and carpet were also very clean. The room itself was much larger than I thought and it was so welcoming and cute! I loved, loved, loved the fireplace! We did have to shut if off after a while because it got pretty hot in the room but im sure in the winter its great.
The breakfast the next morning was delicious! Jim was very excited about his St. Patrick's Day meal of cornbeef and eggs! We had oatmeal with toppings, cornbeef hash with eggs, juice and tea. Val and Jim remembered I liked tea and had it for me that morning! When it was time to go, Val and Jim both hugged us and welcomed us back for another stay. My husband and I loved it here and felt at home! Val and Jim are great hosts and we would/and have recommended this bed and breakfast to many friends and family. We plan to return next year! Thank you for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA