Thank you Jim and Val for a most pleasurable three day visit. My partner and I spent a very relaxing three days in Chatham last week at the Carriage House Inn. Room 4, in the Carriage House, was quiet and very comfortable and Val's breakfasts on the new outdoor patio were absolutely delicious- the favorite was the her peach-berry bread pudding with Vermont syrup. We also ate at three excellent restaurants that they helped us find. Jim and Val were excellent hosts and made us feel welcome. Jim's knowledge of the Chatham area made our visit more productive in things that we wanted to see and do. Thanks so much for such a memorable time. We definitely will be back soon!! You can't go wrong in choosing the Carriage House which is close to the center of Chatham, but away from the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA