I don't think it is possible to give the Carriage House Inn a bad review. The Inn itself is beautiful and kept very pristine. From the moment we entered the house we felt the warmth and hospitality of the owners. We were there over Thanksgiving (when most things were closed) so we spent a fair amount of time in the inn. We loved the fact that we could take up DVDs from the library upstairs to watch in our room. We also enjoyed munchies of chocolate chip cookies and great apple cider. The owners were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful and made with care. A perfect place for the perfect holiday. We loved our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA