“Perfection”
Review of Carriage House Inn

Carriage House Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Chatham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2009

This was our first B&B experience so being treated as a guest in someone's home was a pleasant surprise and so different from a hotel. I agree with all the good things that were said in other reviews but in addition I would mention the small things which are important to me - the sound machine (waves, crickets, tropical jungle), high def TV with instructions and channel listing, DVD library, books, and a thick binder with restaurant menus and reviews. Tim and Paula have gone to great lengths to make our stay enjoyable. However they couldn't give us better wather which was cloudy and a little cool for May. Maybe the next time we stay at the Carriage House they can give us nice weather. And there will be a next time even though our normal Cape trips are to Brewster in our motorhome. Richard and Barbara

Reviewed 31 May 2009

Tim and Paula are the nicest people. They couldn't do more for their guests.They are warm, friendly and accomodating. As Inn Keepers they have thought of everything to make your stay a pleasant one. Tim makes a great breakfast and a different one each day. They are to die for. Paula makes you feel you are part of the family.
There are many places in Chatham to stay but you will be missing so much if you don;t stay at the Carriage House Inn. It has so much to offer. The rooms are decorated so nicely the grounds are beautiful and it is near a lovely beach, close to shopping and reastaurants. We can't wait to go back. Joe & Kathy (New Jersey)

Reviewed 27 May 2009

Staying at the Carriage House Inn was an absolutely fabulous experience. Tim and Paula were welcoming, helpful and genuinely interested in our travel experience. When I booked the reservation several months in advance, I mentioned that I was traveling with my mom to celebrate my college graduation- they obviously wrote it down and made a point of congratulating me multiple times when I arrived. I thought that was highly impressive, and something that not many other inn owners would take such care to note. The food was delicious, and the fresh chocolate chip cookies upon arrival made the house smell irresistible. I will be certain to return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed 3 May 2009

My husband, mother and I had the pleasure of staying at the Carriage House Inn during a trip to spend time with family. My husband and I stayed in Room 5 in the carriage house, and my mother stayed in a room in the main house. We absolutely loved our room. It had a fireplace, which we used two nights in a row. My mother's room was also very nice.

Most importantly, Paula and Tim were a couple of the nicest innkeepers we've ever had the pleasure of staying with. Their breakfasts were fabulous, and they were incredibly helpful in terms of finding things to do in the area. We are already planning on going back up to the Cape next year, partly so we can stay at the Carriage House Inn! :)

Reviewed 2 May 2009

Great B&B! The inkeepers, Paula and Tim are fabulous, down-to-earth, and very knowledgable about the area. The rooms, beds, and breakfast are all wonderful! But best of all...Paula's CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! In fact, I would stay there again just for those!

Reviewed 1 May 2009

My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay at this inn for the first time, to celebrate our birthdays and wedding anniversary. We will definitely go back. Tim and Paula are top notch innkeepers: very knowledgeable about the area, happy to serve you, and they run the inn like a top. I cannot eat either gluten or casein (cow's milk) and they happily made me a special delicious breakfast that I could eat each morning. Clean, up to date rooms, less than a 5 minute drive from downtown Chatham. If your travels take you to Chatham, stay here!

Reviewed 29 April 2009

My boyfriend (now fiance) and I had never been to Cape Cod and wanted a long weekend getaway. I found this place online, along with many others, and after speaking with Paula (one of the innkeepers) for about 10 minutes I was sold. Our experience was wonderful from start to finish, amazing breakfasts, beautiful rooms, even champaign and chocolates upon request. You can tell that they really love what they do and put their heart and soul into this bed and breakfast. I would recommend it to anyone (and i have!!)