We had the great luck of finding the Carriage Inn by googling B&B's, Hoping the Inn would be as nice as the pictures we were not disappointed. Our hosts Tim and Paula Miller were not only gracious but very knowledgeable about the area.
Our room was a delight, light airy colors, sparkling clean and the fireplace was so warm on a cold January night. The breakfast was quite enjoyable out in the sun room and delicious. Other guests were quite friendly and their were plenty of movies for the in room dvd player and brochures of the surrounding.
Our only complaint is that we had to leave Sunday as we would have loved to stay even longer. We will absolutely be back next January for our weekend without kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic year-round bed & breakfast near Chatham Light Beach and downtown Chatham, the Carriage House Inn offers spacious grounds, beautifully appointed guestrooms and gracious hospitality. All rooms have queen size beds, private bathrooms, TV's with DVD players, air conditioning and CD alarm clocks; some feature fireplaces, private entrances, and outdoor sitting areas. A full, gourmet breakfast is served each morning under the crystal chandelier in the dining room or adjacent sunroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carriage House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Chatham
- Carriage House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA