We have been coming to the Cape for quite a few years. The Chatham Wayside Inn is an awesome hotel. Location is excellent....right in town. Just walk out your door and your in the middle of all the activity. Shops in town stay open late, great for an evening stroll after dinner. Rooms and all of hotel are really clean. We had a room with an outside patio facing the park. Was great to sit out at night and in the morning to have coffee. When we booked this room we were told that it had the covered porch/patio.....only to find out it was not the case. We had just the patio....was a little disappointed with the info we were given....front desk-booking should know what they are booking. Restaurant service and food was not great.....tried breakfast, dinner and late night snack! Wasn't impressed with any of them! Overall is a great hotel on the Cape....we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the quaint seaside village of Chatham, Cape Cod, the Chatham Wayside Inn offers stylish accommodations, comfortable dining and outstanding service creating the perfect Cape Cod experience year-round. Chatham's strolling Main Street, an exclusive mile of boutique shops, art galleries, and restaurants, is just steps from your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chatham Wayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatham Wayside Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Wayside Inn
- The Chatham Wayside Inn Cape Cod, MA