Whenever my husband and I want a quick getaway to the Cape, we choose the Chatham Wayside Inn. We love the downtown location, the balconies/porches and the clean, cozy atmosphere. We dash across the street to the Squire for lunch and then up and around the corner to the Impudent Oyster for a fabulous dinner. Great drinks in the Wild Goose Tavern. The "included" breakfast is spotty depending on the season -- just your basic continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the quaint seaside village of Chatham, Cape Cod, the Chatham Wayside Inn offers stylish accommodations, comfortable dining and outstanding service creating the perfect Cape Cod experience year-round. Chatham's strolling Main Street, an exclusive mile of boutique shops, art galleries, and restaurants, is just steps from your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The Chatham Wayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatham Wayside Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Wayside Inn
- The Chatham Wayside Inn Cape Cod, MA