I stayed at the Wayside Inn on a 4 day business trip and could not have been more pleased. On two past visits to Chatham I stayed at the Chatham Bars Inn, which is also a great place, but the location of the Wayside can not be beat. I was traveling with two colleagues and we were so weary each evening when we arrived back we visited the bar in the hotel each night where they were friendly to us slow talking Southerners and the drinks were excellent as well . We also dined in the restaurant 3 nights and it was great as well, enough varied items on the menu to do repeat visits. The staff was friendly in the inn as well as the restaurant...did not see any of the bad ones mentioned in some other reviews. This place is also a bargain dollar wise..my room was $335 a nite as opposed to paying over $900 for the room I usually stay in at Chatham Bars Inn. Overall a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the quaint seaside village of Chatham, Cape Cod, the Chatham Wayside Inn offers stylish accommodations, comfortable dining and outstanding service creating the perfect Cape Cod experience year-round. Chatham's strolling Main Street, an exclusive mile of boutique shops, art galleries, and restaurants, is just steps from your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chatham Wayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatham Wayside Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Wayside Inn
- The Chatham Wayside Inn Cape Cod, MA