Was going to book online reservation but decided to call to ask a few questions first. I was put on hold for at least 10 minutes so hung up and tried to make the online reservation for the room I was holding. No longer available. Booked next room down and received confirmation email at 1:15am, almost 12 hours after booking. Went to call the next morning to cancel and was hit with the $75 charge for room I held for less than 8 hours. Yes, I see as I read the policy after the fact that it is in there; however, I had never seen such a steep charge this far out from the actual dates. Called to asked for relief and mentioning was on hold for 10 minutes with no return and fell on deaf ears. Definitely left horrible taste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the quaint seaside village of Chatham, Cape Cod, the Chatham Wayside Inn offers stylish accommodations, comfortable dining and outstanding service creating the perfect Cape Cod experience year-round. Chatham's strolling Main Street, an exclusive mile of boutique shops, art galleries, and restaurants, is just steps from your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chatham Wayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatham Wayside Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Wayside Inn
- The Chatham Wayside Inn Cape Cod, MA