Stayed here for extended weekend to attend a wedding, and were delighted to find it so central to all the places and events we needed to get to. Loved the location for getting out to walk about town. Found our room to be very cozy, especially on a rainy night, with an unusually comfortable bed. The room was on the small side, but very cheerful and bright during the day. The bathroom was also tiny, and a little dated on the decorating side, but very clean. Nice and quiet at night even though located right in the center of town.
Ate at the restaurant on the first floor only once, but found it welcoming to us late in the evening after traveling from the West Coast. Enjoyed one of the best bowls of clam chowder I've ever had!
The Wayside is a good choice for your visit to Chatham and the Cape if you're looking for charm, comfort and convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the quaint seaside village of Chatham, Cape Cod, the Chatham Wayside Inn offers stylish accommodations, comfortable dining and outstanding service creating the perfect Cape Cod experience year-round. Chatham's strolling Main Street, an exclusive mile of boutique shops, art galleries, and restaurants, is just steps from your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Chatham Wayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chatham Wayside Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Wayside Inn
- The Chatham Wayside Inn Cape Cod, MA