Winter in Chatham is very different. There is a much quieter atmosphere in the hotel and also around town. Many of the stores in town were not open on a Sunday or Monday but we still walked around. We arrived at the hotel early just to have lunch in town first before we checked in. We stayed in one of the Deluxe Cottage Rooms near the Spa Building. The room was nice with a view of the golf course and had a gas fireplace. This happened to be the Sunday of the playoff football game so they had a special menu and set up a large TV for all the guests to watch the game. Great idea! Dinner in the restaurant was great. Having a SPA treatment was the highlight of my trip. My therapist was great and I could have stayed in the locker rooms all day! The Bellman were all very friendly and accommodating since we did not have a car. Next time, I think we will try a room in the main inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa has been an idyllic Cape Cod family vacation retreat noted for its excellent service, fine cuisine and beautiful surroundings since 1914. The Inn is nestled near the heart of Chatham on 25 beautifully landscaped acres overlooking Pleasant Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. This world-famous turn-of-the-century landmark has a remarkable ambiance. The expansive lounge, front veranda and main dining room have been returned to their original grandeur, affording panoramic ocean views and gentle sea breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatham Bars Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Bars Resort
- Chatham Bar Inn Cape Cod
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort And Spa Cape Cod, MA