Amazing experience from the living and breathing staff! Right from the moment we drove up, we were treated like they were actually glad we arrived (hopefully, it was not only because we were visiting the Cape in the middle of Winter). It was extremely convenient that the staff was willing and able to drive us to our dinner reservation downtown (in a Range Rover)--highly recommend the Impudent Oyster, btw. The brunch is also special, and the water views help with that. However, beginning around 2am we were woken and subsequently TORTURED. First knocking, which woke us up, then clicking, swishing, swoosh sounds, culminating with the smoke alarm sounding after I decided I needed to turn on the light or else jump out the window (as it left the room, I suspect). This is not a joke--no doubt about it. This place is majorly HAUNTED!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa has been an idyllic Cape Cod family vacation retreat noted for its excellent service, fine cuisine and beautiful surroundings since 1914. The Inn is nestled near the heart of Chatham on 25 beautifully landscaped acres overlooking Pleasant Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. This world-famous turn-of-the-century landmark has a remarkable ambiance. The expansive lounge, front veranda and main dining room have been returned to their original grandeur, affording panoramic ocean views and gentle sea breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatham Bars Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Bars Resort
- Chatham Bar Inn Cape Cod
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort And Spa Cape Cod, MA