CBI is a classic---gorgeous, meticulously maintained, and family friendly. Recently visited the spa which was great. Highly recommend the 'cabana massages' where the massage of your choice is given in an outdoor cabana on the adjoining patio (still very private). Breeze was so nice and relaxing. Very nice locker room with great steam showers and sauna. After having a service you have access to the quiet pool/hot tub which is very relaxing (you can order lunch there if you'd like). OVerall, the Spa was an excellent experience from start to finish. We go to CBI every year during our annual visit to Chatham (for dinner/clambake/drinks), but this was my first experience at the spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa has been an idyllic Cape Cod family vacation retreat noted for its excellent service, fine cuisine and beautiful surroundings since 1914. The Inn is nestled near the heart of Chatham on 25 beautifully landscaped acres overlooking Pleasant Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. This world-famous turn-of-the-century landmark has a remarkable ambiance. The expansive lounge, front veranda and main dining room have been returned to their original grandeur, affording panoramic ocean views and gentle sea breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatham Bars Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Bars Resort
- Chatham Bar Inn Cape Cod
- Chatham Bars Inn Resort And Spa Cape Cod, MA