Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa
Pleasant Bay Village(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$183
The Chatham Motel(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$107
The Chatham Wayside Inn(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$176
Chatham Inn At 359 Main(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$185
Official Site
US$305
US$275
Handkerchief Shoals Inn(South Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
Chatham Tides(South Chatham)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,902 results
All reviewschatham barssacred codcottage roomthe main dining roomthe cottagesthe main hoteloff seasonbeach house grillbeautiful resortcape codlobstercar servicesteam showeroverlooking the waterocean viewget awaynew england
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Booked a room here last minute for the weekend and we were so glad we did. Yes it's expensive, but when you consider the incredible service and the huge property, it all makes sense.
We booked a basic room, were upgraded to a cottage on arrival. Our room wasn't ready so we hit the pool. Service was great, yes they are all young kids but there are about 5 for each guest that can cater to your every need. Food is excellent, drinks are great. Property is stunningly beautiful, especially in the evening. Rooms are classic cape cod, impeccably clean and comfortable. No it's not the Four Seasons, but they are not trying to be. This is such a romantic and charming place, family & couple friendly & with zero pretence. Received several emails after our stay following up on our stay and the level of service we received. Can't really say enough great things about it. Highly recommend, we can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful, we were upgraded to a cottage, one bedroom with a small tv living room. It was fabulous with more than enough room, I would never book anything bigger~
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DNB25
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The spa is beautiful, off to the side of the main resort. Parking is not a problem if you are driving. It's best to plan ahead and make your appointment before you arrive. There is an outdoor private pool for spa guests. It's nice to relax outside (weather permitting) before or after your treatment. I have been to the spa three times. Twice I had very good experiences and one time not as good. Two times all went according to plan, arrival, relaxation, a swim, then my treatment. On the third visit, I was left in the waiting area in my robe and they missed calling me and thus I missed my appointment. I had to return another day to have my treatment. For lunch, my friends and I eat either at the hotel beach club or we stop in town before arrival and pick up salads and eat by the pool. The spa also offers a comprehensive menu from the main dining room of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We "had" a favorite restaurant for our yearly anniversary dinner. Although it remains a favorite (The Yarmouth Inn) we changed tradition and tried Chatham Bars Inn to celebrate. We had no regret! The service was wonderful, the food was off the charts, however, the prices reflected this. A great location for special events, right on the ocean. While we did not stay there, is a resort and spa so there are rooms available. Recommended for a special night out of dining if you want pampering and great food!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CAM610
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

What a great place to visit. Second time we were there and it is just an amazing place to take the kids to unwind. The only negative I could come up with is we rented a cabana and there is no need. You get the same service sitting on the beach under an umbrella. I would highly recommend Chatham Bars Inn.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Late review, stated at CBI in May with my wife and friends to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary.

Great location, exceptional place and service. Should have written my review sooner but too busy enjoying life and other things !

American hospitality at its best, lived up to the billing.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple