Chatham Bars Inn
Pleasant Bay Village(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$183
Hawthorne Motel(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$236
Chatham Seafarer Inn(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$138
Groupon.com
Chatham Gables Inn(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$368
The Chatham Wayside Inn(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$259
Official Hotel
The Chatham Motel(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$118
Queen Anne Inn Cafe & Lounge(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$217
Chatham Highlander(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$163
Chatham Tides(South Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$252
Chatham Inn At 359 Main(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$273
Official Site
1,907 results
All reviewschatham barssacred codcottage roomthe main dining roomthe cottagesthe main hoteloff seasonbeach house grillbeautiful resortcape codlobstercar servicesteam showeroverlooking the waterocean viewget awaynew england
Reviewed 15 August 2014

What a magical spot. This 4 night stay stay came at the end of a 16 day New England tour and was just perfect. We arrived on the day of a wedding and it was very busy but atmosphere fun. After that the resort really calmed down. The setting is spectacular and the service exemplary. We ate at the Sacred Cod, enjoyed the Clam Bake and had a fantastic dinner at Stars. The highlights were perhaps a couple of long walks around the North Island which Captain David runs a shuttle boat to every half an hour or so - if he can steer round the seals. It's not cheap but travelling from the UK with the exchange rate where it is this represents great value for money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This resort reminded me, on arrival, of childhood memories of the East Anglian coast, but with the luxuries and weather required for this more grown up holiday. It consist of a main building with some of the restaurants and administration and then a collection of properties running alongside a private beach, with water sport facilities. Our trip consisted of lovely meals, the Stars restaurant lacks a little in atmosphere, but the steaks were of the highest quality, walks into the pretty village of Chatham, boat trips to the sand banks to watch the seals playing and relaxing by the pool with a strawberry daiquiri. It was wonderfully relaxing, the rooms were of an excellent standard, small, but with all the expected facilities and a pretty terrace looking out to sea. I would return, but make sure you don't travel at the beginning of the weekdn. 7.5 hours by car from New York (260 miles)

Room Tip: Make sure you have a sea view, preferably in one of the properties on the coastal side of Shore Road
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Booked a room here last minute for the weekend and we were so glad we did. Yes it's expensive, but when you consider the incredible service and the huge property, it all makes sense.
We booked a basic room, were upgraded to a cottage on arrival. Our room wasn't ready so we hit the pool. Service was great, yes they are all young kids but there are about 5 for each guest that can cater to your every need. Food is excellent, drinks are great. Property is stunningly beautiful, especially in the evening. Rooms are classic cape cod, impeccably clean and comfortable. No it's not the Four Seasons, but they are not trying to be. This is such a romantic and charming place, family & couple friendly & with zero pretence. Received several emails after our stay following up on our stay and the level of service we received. Can't really say enough great things about it. Highly recommend, we can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful, we were upgraded to a cottage, one bedroom with a small tv living room. It was fabulous with more than enough room, I would never book anything bigger~
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DNB25
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The spa is beautiful, off to the side of the main resort. Parking is not a problem if you are driving. It's best to plan ahead and make your appointment before you arrive. There is an outdoor private pool for spa guests. It's nice to relax outside (weather permitting) before or after your treatment. I have been to the spa three times. Twice I had very good experiences and one time not as good. Two times all went according to plan, arrival, relaxation, a swim, then my treatment. On the third visit, I was left in the waiting area in my robe and they missed calling me and thus I missed my appointment. I had to return another day to have my treatment. For lunch, my friends and I eat either at the hotel beach club or we stop in town before arrival and pick up salads and eat by the pool. The spa also offers a comprehensive menu from the main dining room of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We "had" a favorite restaurant for our yearly anniversary dinner. Although it remains a favorite (The Yarmouth Inn) we changed tradition and tried Chatham Bars Inn to celebrate. We had no regret! The service was wonderful, the food was off the charts, however, the prices reflected this. A great location for special events, right on the ocean. While we did not stay there, is a resort and spa so there are rooms available. Recommended for a special night out of dining if you want pampering and great food!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple