Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn
US$201
US$161
Courtyard
US$113
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast roomoutdoor poolfifth floorfree breakfastoff the highwaynew hampshirerecommend this hotela great staylate at nightone night staybagelseasy accessbusiness tripconvenient locationbwlowell
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I spent one week at this hotel and was surprised with great accomodations: a spaceful room with microwave and fridge,a nice pool and a good and delicious breakfast. A polite and dedicated staff always ready to keep everything very clean and ready to help me when I needed something. For sure, I can return to it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Marge O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Maria - thank you for writing such a nice review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Chelmsford Inn and for recognizing our outstanding staff that is dedicated to customer service. We strive to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay with us and I'm thrilled you enjoyed your visit to this area. Hopefully you will be able to come back this way again and on your next visit you can enjoy a quick bite at Moonstones Restaurant and Lounge which is adjacent to the hotel.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Was very happy in my 5th floor room on the way to Maine and liked my room on the 4th floor on the way home.Ate breakfast on the way up But not on the way home. Breakfast Room is small and my Husband wanted an other type of eggs. Also did not eat breakfasti Waterville.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marge O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Richard, thank you for writing such a nice review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Chelmsford Inn. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us on your way to and from Maine. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Traveling through to Maine, we pulled off for the evening and discovered the Best Western Chelmsford Inn. While it is still going through renovations, it was comfortable and the room was very nice. They serve a decent breakfast that comes with the room. I asked for a late checkout as I needed a little extra time to do a video conference and they gave me an extra half hour. The WIFI was free and I had a very good signal in my room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marge O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

I too am glad you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful time in Maine (one of my favorite states). Thank you for recognizing our hard word. We are constantly making improvements and can't wait for the first floor renovations project to be completed next week. hopefully we'll see you on your return trip and you can see the finished project.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed here for 4 days and it worked out very well. There was even a walking/running trail a block away which i loved because it was mostly shaded and several people used it. Room was clean and spacious with a king bed, microwave, and frig. Breakfast was basic but had yogurt,cereal, great sausage! Pass on the cooked eggs but hard boiled were fine. Coffee great. 10-min walk to good chinese/japanese restaurant, Walgreens nearby, as well as a supermarker pizza place and liquor store. Also a nice pool. Was great since I didn't have a car; a bus stop was a few blocks away and you can use googlemaps for the schedule if so inclined. Good restaurant in the parking lot with happy hour tapas 4-6pm. Based on the other nearby hotels, glad I stayed here as they were the same price but this was the best value. A little noise from the road but I always bring earplugs so not an issue. The only odd thing was you needed another cardkey to access the workout center. The roomkey doesn't work. I also had to ask for the keyboard to use the computer..also kind of strange. Maybe they had some theft issues?

Room Tip: Get a king for the same price as a queen.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for writing such a nice review and recognizing all we have to offer. Comments from such a veteran traveler are truly appreciated. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Have stayed at this hotel in the past. Always clean with an acommodating staff. Breakfast is free and offers the usual items along this line.Location is just off Rt. 495, so it has good access to main roads. I would not hesitate to stay here and will probably do so in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marge O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

It is wonderful to see our guests come back each year. Thank you for writing such a nice review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.