“Found the staff helpful, room comfortable”

Wyndham Boston Chelsea
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Chelsea
Chepachet, Rhode Island
“Found the staff helpful, room comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were going to be in Boston before check in, and I found the staff to be very helpful and accommodating! They stored our luggage and were fine with us leaving our car there
before check in. They just gave us a tag for the mirror. Our room was comfortable and the pillowtop mattress was excellent for sleeping. We would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
WynChelseaGM, General Manager at Wyndham Boston Chelsea, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the kind words about how our staff assisted you. I’m also glad that our room and our beds were comfortable and that you got a good night’s sleep. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.
Regards,

David, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Arabic first
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We wrapped our trip to the Boston area with a night at this hotel because it was so close to the airport and was advertised as a 3 star. We thought it would be ok, since we had to be on a 5am flight. The lobby was fairly nice, rooms could use a more attentive cleaning, but the front desk staff was not friendly. Nick seemed to be irritated that we asked if an early check-in was an option since, as we explained, we had to be up a 3am to check out. After we eventually checked in, we went downstairs to ask for food recommendations in the area and Rene was just about the rudest person we have ever encountered. I have worked in the customer service industry for 20 years, and know when a complaint or commendation is needed. We will not return, or recommend to anyone, which is a shame since other Wyndam locations have exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I am so sorry for the problems that you outlined and the lack of warm friendly service have shared your feedback with our team members to help us improve our services and amenities. We hope you will give us another chance should your travels bring you back to our area.

Travellers are raving about these Chelsea hotels

NH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

This hotel has great rooms for business guest. I love having lots of outlets including the business chair in the room. This is not a good choice for vacation. The surrounding area is a little seedy but it is good just for the night for the proximity to Logan airport.
The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub. It has a small outdoor patio which the front desk clerk was not sure if they still had one!
Importantly it is clean
I also appreciated a very early check in , that was great

Room Tip: Ask for view of Boston
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
WynChelseaGM, General Manager at Wyndham Boston Chelsea, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
I’m glad that our hotel near Logan Airport met your travel needs and that our room amenities worked well for your visit. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back with us soon.
Regards,

Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Shuttle service 10-15 minutes from Logan. It not a personal shuttle you travel and pickup "traveling friends" and you can wait for pickup. If your in a hurry take a cab. Depending on time of day traffic can be ? Rooms are clean, beds good and I would rate very good. Front desk help is hit or miss, very good to below average. Breakfast very good. I have stayed here at least times over the last two years. Meets my business needs.

Room Tip: My room was clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
WynChelseaGM, General Manager at Wyndham Boston Chelsea, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experiences at out hotel. I do apologize that we haven’t met your expectations on a more consistent basis. I will share your comments with my staff so that we can continue to improve our hotel and our service delivery. I do assure you that we are all committed to providing a first class experience to all our guests. I appreciate your business and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Brunswick, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was in Chelsea to attend a funeral and spent one night at the Wyndham Chelsea. My room was clean and very quiet. I had a pleasant dinner in the hotel - the food was not the usual chain hotel fare, which was a pleasant surprise. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet as well. I would stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WynChelseaGM, General Manager at Wyndham Boston Chelsea, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to share your enjoyable experience at our hotel, however I am sorry to hear of the circumstances of your visit. I’m glad that you enjoyed your room and our full-service dining options. Thank you for your business and we do appreciate your recommendations.

Warm Regards,

David, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelsea
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Been to Wyndham Boston Chelsea? Share your experiences!