“Friendly staff” 3 of 5 bubbles

Molalla, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

On our travels we were new to the area and so we stopped in here. Clean restaurant and friendly staff. Order was correct and all the food was freshly made.

Visited July 2014

Boston
“They get the orders wrong a lot ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The food is always good but every time I go and order more than 3 different items at least one is wrong. They are also very slow- I think the employees need to be trained better.

Chelsea
“Chelsea Burger King is the worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I went to go order food and the customer on the cashier gave me attitude acting like she didn't want to work there plus messed up my order! I don't know how they let them have their jobs there plus the manager was backing her up which was unacceptable. I am never coming back to this Burger King every again even if it was the only restaurant open in Chelsea id rather starve to death. I do not recommend coming here for a burger. Worst service ever.

• Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“UNBELIEVABLY HORRIBLE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Of 5 items we ordered, three were wrong. The language barrier could barely be overcome (we were speaking English in a heavily Hispanic community). As I went up to get a milkshake (after eating what the staff decided to give me in place of what I ordered) I was ignored at the counter for about 90 seconds before I decided not to spend one more cent in this place.

Visited May 2013

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!