“good service, good value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #39 of 122 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Albany, New York
“good service, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

My daughter and I were in town for a tournament, and three of the families met for dinner. The food all around was very satisfying and the staff that served us really understood the meaning of the term service. We will definitely go back there the next time we are in town.

• Visited April 2013

Chicopee, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Some staff suck”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

some of the staff don't even pay attention to you. My boyfriend brought me there to get a drink and the were horrible they don't even card you. I look like I am 15 and i'm really 21years old but still i think they should have carded me. And she went off and got our drinks and never came back to see if we needed anything else or how we were doing or anything like that. Very disrespectful i think. We were waiting for our check and she never even brought it to us so we left. Horrible service I thought the one in chicopee would be better yea right. We will not be going back until the service here changes.

Visited October 2012
Montreal, QC, Canada
“Ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

I thought it was ok. Not great, but ok. Appetizers were better than the meal. Service is super slow.

Visited August 2012
Willimantic, Connecticut
“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

We went on an extremely crowded Saturday night and waited 45 minutes for our food. Other than that, our server was extremely nice, taking time to explain things on the menu and offering alternatives to some dietary restricitons. When food arrived it was hot and tasty. All in all, a good value for the money. I would definitely consider returning to this establishment as long as its not too busy.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“One of the worst chains to get less-than-average food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

Not every restaurant cna be great, but this chain has a hard time being as good as acceptable. They've made an effort to offer a diverse selection, but it would be nice if the taste was there.

The last time I was there, I got a severe case of food poisoning from some pesto shrimp dish, so be very careful what you order if you go....

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!