“Awesome Ribs at applebee's!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #21 of 123 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Well we were looking for a place to eat as everyone was hungry. Were tired of fast food so we decided to try something different. We walked in to the Applebee’s on Memorial dr in Chicopee. Everything looked clean and the server was very friendly. We sat down and ordered sprite right away. The server came back a couple minutes later and I finally decide to order the ribs. They were small but amazing. They had the bbq sauce EVER. I wish I knew if the sold just the sauce. The meat was very tender. I looked like a kid and the candy store. Bbq sauce all over my face. We will be back again soon. lol

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Love the atmosphere at Applebee's! They have a great variety of foods to choose from including steak, seafood, burgers, pasta, chicken, and salad. My favorite is the Oriental Crispy Chicken Salad - the dressing is the best I have ever tasted! Go with your appetite; nice size portions. Save room for dessert!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

1st time hair in my appetizer
2nd time chicken partially raw manager took care of it and did not have to pay for the meal

Reviewed 27 April 2013

My daughter and I were in town for a tournament, and three of the families met for dinner. The food all around was very satisfying and the staff that served us really understood the meaning of the term service. We will definitely go back there the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

some of the staff don't even pay attention to you. My boyfriend brought me there to get a drink and the were horrible they don't even card you. I look like I am 15 and i'm really 21years old but still i think they should have carded me. And she went off and got our drinks and never came back to see if we needed anything else or how we were doing or anything like that. Very disrespectful i think. We were waiting for our check and she never even brought it to us so we left. Horrible service I thought the one in chicopee would be better yea right. We will not be going back until the service here changes.