“Killer Mex”

Description: Located In The Old Blue Sky Diner Location
Western, MA
“Killer Mex”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We first heard about this restaurant here on trip advisor even though we live less than a mile from it. All this time we have been getting burritos from EL guanaco down in South Hadley and never really bothered to change. Out of curiosity we gave Frontera a shot last week and all that I have to say is WOW!
For starters we couldn't believe the care in the take out preparations that they made on our order. Felt like it was five-star dining at home just by the way each of their items was garnished, packed and delivered. Out of everything in our $35 take out order there was nothing that wasn't an A+. We are now going to be regular customers and look forward to many trips!! The food could not have been fresher if I grew it and cooked it myself!

“Love it”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Cheap but good food, no wait on a Saturday night. Best Mexican around the area. Some of the servers could be better but feeding a family of 4 on $40 with tip is worth it

Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a lot of fun. ”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Went on the night they had a merachi band. The food was good. The new decor was great. My granddaughter loved it when they came to the table to make guacamole right there. The wait staff was very good with the kids. Even when I spilled my granddaughter's milk. The band sang old McDonalds farm in Spanish. I will be there again.

“Great food, great family runner resturunt!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

I've been here maybe 5 times. Evrerytime I am greated and seated by the owner. Evrerytime I have had an excellent server who gave great service. The food is awesome! The quesadillas, stir frys, and tacos are solid choices. Everything always consisted of fresh ingredients and tasted phenominal.

• Visited June 2013
Chicopee, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank Heaven for Authentic Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I used to come the restaurant when it was PJ Scott's. It was 1970's looking American food buffet. The restaurant itself has been transformed little Mexico! The restaurante is beautiful with bright colors and Mexican tile everywhere! This Mexican cantina is bright, fun and relaxing...the food is added bonus. It is very obviously fresh, full of flavor and authentic! I have been here 4 times and will go again and again!!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Frontera Grill? Share your experiences!