“Best Southern Indian food in western MA!”

Priya Indian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Really authentic good Indian food here. It's actually the only place in western MA that serves Southern Indian food. Should definitely try their buffet on weekends and chaat selection.

2  Thank Vjay S

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Very simply the best Indian food I've ever had. What I like most about this restaurant is that the buffet selection is always different, the food is always fresh, steaming hot and just the right amount of spice. The restaurant itself is elegant yet simple and inviting. The music adds to the overall aura of the Indian dining experience. The staff is always polite and attentive, and I would recommend anyone who is looking for great Indian food to go and to go often! I have already sent three friends there and they all loved it!!! Way to go, Priya! And Thank You for bringing great food to Chicopee!

1  Thank kdmkb
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This place is another addition to Chicopee's authentic food list (Cana Korean is also great too!). They are the new branch from their Hartford and Lowell ones. We used to go to their Hartford Priya for last 3-4 years but now we don't have to. This Priya is much better, both food-wise and place-wise. All lunch buffet items are excellent and it had so many options. Specially i loved their panipuri/golgappa chat bar, so authentic. Tandoori Chicken, Goat curry, Chicken tikka masala everything was perfect. The service is also very prompt, staffs are very friendly and helpful. We are glad that they opened a branch near our place, will visit very soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is my 2nd time visiting this place. All of the dishes I have tried 2x have been very , very tasty. I am not much of a buffet person. I do however want to note, that this is one of the best Indian buffets I have been to. (Being from NYC -where there are dozens and dozens of Indian places......I am pretty reserved in being excessive with compliments.

Each dish is so flavorful.....I was very , very impressed. I travel globally a fair amount including India and the food was comparable or better than the majority of places I went to in Rajastan . The Tandoori Chicken is moist, tender, and perfectly charred and spiced.-it's mouthwatering and delicious and so are most of the other dishes. The other chicken dishes (a korma 1x and 2 other types of chicken dishes came in sauses were difficult to describe and popping with flavor. Great okra dish, excellent corn paneer. The restaurant from what I understand has been speaking to customers to gauge and get a sense of peoples tastes and have adapted buffet items to appeal to the feedback that they have gotten. This is a very customer orientated and wise strategy to assume. I hope this restaurant continues to offer the quality of food that I have enjoyed. Buffets can often waiver and lose consistency over time. I was tempted again to go today but whenever I go , I cannot resist eating everything and I am saying this as a fairly small peson. The food is definitely addictive and is not overly spicy.....If you like Indian spices and combinations of foods you will not be disappointed.

N. Broome

Hadley MA

1  Thank pgo120
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Priya the other night and had an amazing experience. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food was phenomenal. I had the chicken tikka masala and my boyfriend had the tandoori chicken. We would recommend this place to anyone who wants to have great Indian food!

1  Thank 710Emily

Been to Priya Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!