“Rocky is a hero!”

Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Chicopee
“Rocky is a hero!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I was staying for business. There was a huge snowstorm and I got a ride to work so I didn't brush my car off in the morning. When I returned to the hotel I started to brush off my car and it was going to take a while. I heard, "Excuse me, do you need some help?" Rocky to the rescue!! He told me to go into the hotel and enjoy the managers reception and he would take care of digging my car out and brushing it off. When I walked back out I was able to drive out and Rocky suggested I park on the side of the hotel because those spots were already plowed out. Once I got to my room, I heard him outside with the snowblower clearing out spots to cars in the parking lot. What a great employee! Thanks Rocky for your help.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nancy K
ManagementTeam123, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
That is great thing to hear. We try very hard to hire and keep the best customer service individuals out there. It is customers like you that take the time to let us know how we are doing that makes that hard work pay off. Rocky worked many long days this winter and kept a smile on. Thanks for letting us know how he improved your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Perhaps while the sun is shining.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Albany, New York
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight and invited my 2 college age children at school nearby for the Super Bowl. Shannon upgraded us to a 1 BR suite and we cooked potstickers, mozzarella sticks, and backs, as well as mini hotdogs in the immaculate kitchen. The exercise room was wonderful and the pool looked inviting. The room was clean and well laid out. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was warm and tasty. Would recommend highly. Extremely convenient to highway exit on Mass pike and to nearby restaurants and shopping. Keep in mind that studios do not have an oven .

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Scott O
What a great idea! Having a kitchen in the room is a great advantage when you are entertaining. The King Studios have stove tops and since you were able to upgrade to the one or two bedroom suites you have an oven as well. That sounds like fun. Maybe you could come back for the World Series. Thanks again.
new york
Reviewed 28 January 2014

we stayed her for one night because my fiancé had a thing to be at on a saturday in holyoke. the hotel is brand new and so nice! the room was one the nicest decorated hotel rooms i have seen, the bed was really comfortable, really nice kitchenette, the shower was huge, and the whole layout was just really well done.

the breakfast was really good considering it's included - aside from all the cold stuff (cereal, fruit, muffins, juice), there were scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes (potatoes were bad), and then some nice toppings for the eggs. coffee with to-go cups and regular mugs. the only thing that really bothered me was that they used plastic plates…that just seems so environmentally unfriendly...

the lobby is sort of weird, but in a good way, because there are a bunch of TVs in all these little nooks..and then a big fireplace in the center with a large flat screen.

the pool/hot tub is big, the gym looked pretty good too - small obviously.

very nice and helpful staff.

the area around and across from the hotel is just basically big chain restaurants and stores, and doesn't look so nice, but since we were't there to enjoy the area, i really didn't care. i wish i could have stayed at this hotel longer :)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank MinusEight
Thank you for your comments. Since you were here in January they have started construction on a Buffalo Wild Wings right out front. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again. We can suggest many hidden gems for you. Thank you again.
Holyoke, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I live in the area and we were looking for a hotel to have a block of rooms for our wedding, the management was very easy to work with and we were able to easily book the rooms we needed. The meeting room in the hotel was perfect for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in, and the hotel was perfect for pictures (they have a few really nice areas for pictures). We were also able to use the meeting room the next morning for breakfast. The rooms themselves are really nice, clean and large. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, we weren't able to use all of the amenities, but the ones we did use were in excellent condition. The entire staff was extremely polite and helpful. Thank you Residence Inn Chicopee for helping make my wedding weekend more enjoyable and stress free!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Meghan P
Thank you so much for your positive review. Perhaps you will be able to come back on your anniversary. We are glad to be able to contribute to your special weekend.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 January 2014

One-bedroom suite included a large (by hotel standards) kitchen with full-size fridge, large microwave, dishwasher, dinnerware and cookware. Design touches that save space make the bedroom a little "cozy," but overall a comfortable space. Spacious living room area with a large desk, sofa bed, and small dining table and chairs. Breakfast included in the rate had a varied selection. Attractive lobby area with TVs and fireplace. Hotel also has an outdoor fire pit and basketball half-court. Pool also. Staff personable and efficient. Close to a wide variety of shopping and dining possibilities, two minutes to the Mass Pike. Location therefore convenient although not at all scenic. Two levels of wi-fi available, one (slower) included in room rate, one available as moderate cost upgrade. If you have more than three devices in your party you may have to ask the staff to add devices four and above to the network.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Joe J
ManagementTeam123, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Joe J, thank you for staying with us and for the phenomenal description of our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we will be your choice hotel the next time you visit our area!
Holyoke, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We booked a block of rooms for our family guests for a family wedding. Management provided a large room for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready for the wedding at no charge. They provided the same room for us the next morning so we could all have breakfast together again at no charge. Rooms were spotless and beds very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay at the hotel again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Geema T
Dear Gemma T., thank you for your great compliments on our hotel, the hotel guests were wonderful and the bride looked beautiful. I am glad that everyone enjoyed the accommodations.
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here last night. Our room was much bigger and nicer than expected. Very clean- the kitchenette is a nice touch. The staff is friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and close to the turnpike. We would stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear David V., thank you for your feedback on your stay with us, I agree that the full kitchens are a great amenity to have and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chicopee
Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield
#2 of 5 in Holyoke
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#4 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee? Share your experiences!