“Conductors Cut”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Chicopee's local prime rib spot. Great prime rib and the rest of the menu is good also. The wait staff is pleasant, to save time for dinner make reservations. On the weekends they can have good wait.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Prime rib & whole belly clams.greattttt along with the service,made reservations and got right in on time..

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to go for seafood. The portions are huge! I usually order the baked seafood feast. It comes with two GIANT baked stuffed shrimp, 7 HUGE scallops and a very large piece of haddock both covered in buttered bread crumbs. For sides, I get the homemade agratin potatoes (xtra dollar charge). This also comes with vegetable and choice of soup or salad. It's delicious and usually provides me with 2-3 meals. My husband gets the prime rib, the smallest cut they offer. It looks like a small beef roast! He gets two full meals out of his dinner as well. Part of the restaurant is in an old train and has very comfortable seating, they also have an addition with regular booths and tables. The restaurant is always packed. No place to sit and wait for a table. People are usually crammed in the door way waiting. We solved this problem by getting our order to go!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stopped her the other day based on reviews and on word of mouth. I am so glad we did. First off, come hungry as the portions are very generous. Don't worry if you can't finish all they serve, because doggy bags are expected. We just had to try to prime rib and ordered the "Little Caboose" size. It was cooked perfectly. All three of us ordered medium rare and it was spot on. The Au gratin potatoes were very good. We did not get to eat in the dining car but such is life. Our server was very friendly and attentive. Overall, this place is a keeper. There was a wait to get in, but it was worth it. Don't fret about the waiting list. They seem to move patrons through without feeling rushed. You won't leave hungry.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Brought my daughter there for her birthday and I think we had 3 of the larges prime ribs I had ever seen. The largest one came with assistance of a crane. The flavor was fabulous. Sides were great