“Something for everyone.”

Lucky Strike Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Chicopee
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We recently tried the Lucky Strike due to TripAdvisor reviews. Our meals were very good and the prices were excellent. Clam chowder was excellent and my hot turkey dinner was really good. Our only complaint is that the restaurant and the restrooms were very dirty. Probably won't go there again because of this. Our waitress (Karen) however, was very good. Friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Been to Lucky Strike many times,usually very good. This morning not so lucky. Waitress brought coffee, we said we needed a minute. I think she forgot about us, we were ready to walk out. Finally came back, I ordered an omelete, asked what kind of cheese, she said American, could not remember the others, walked away, came back, said American, cheddar, took her a minute to remember the 3 other cheeses. When she brought the food, she hurried away fast. My husband ordered scrambled eggs, hash, and white toast. He got fried eggs, hash, and wheat toast. She brought his OJ a few minutes later. We ate the food, we try not to be complainers. Other waitresses filled our coffee, but never gave us more creamers. When she brought the bill, I asked for 2 creamers, she said OK. But never brought them. Left a small tip.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Good,hot, plentiful, homemade food with friendly service and a fair price. I brought an old friend and she stared at every plate that past us. She had the Rueben sandwich which was served with coleslaw and if was thick with gooey cheese and thin slices of corn beef and hot shredded sauerkraut that was so appetizing I wanted to change my order. I had the broasted chicken their specialty and it was great. The white breast was plump,juicy,and had crackly crust to die for. Talk bout finger licking good, WOW!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

It doesn't matter any tome of day, the food is always excellent here. The wait staff is attentive and the service is fast.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Never have had a bad meal! Reasonable prices and portions are more than enough to fill you up. Traditional American food with not a lot of frills. Don't expect a 5 star restaurant but the staff is friendly and every meal will be hot and good. Any time of day!